Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ashley needs a sister



Well, I have to say I was a little surprised when my 6 year old boy came in the office the other night looking as pretty as he can be. Yes, PRETTY!!! My 11 year old daughter decided to play dress up with my youngest. Now, I am very surprised she was able to get him to participate and I really do fear that he may have enjoyed it to much.
Make up, dress, and purse in hand he was quite proud to display himself to me. I could not pass up the moment to ask him to pose for a picture, which he did with glee. I guess we should have kept the dog that Ashley use to dress up all the time (Minus the make-up) praise the Lord. Now that there is no more dog to dress I guess the next choice is naturally the younger brother.
Just thought I would share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!!!

Maybe she does need a sister...*wink*

Welcome to bloggyland!

junglemama said...

Yes, she does!