Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our Halloween, I know, I know, it is way past that.


Devin is a pirate teaming up with his pirate friend Ryan.

Ashley is an over happy Disco Diva.

Dalton is our Mighty Ninja on the attack.

O.K. it has taken me a while to get the time to post a few pictures of the kids on Halloween.

For the weekend of Halloween we were pretending to be away camping in order to surprise my mom for her 60th Birthday party (which worked). I tell you it was so hard to sneak around.

First off, it is hard enough not to pick up the phone just to call her. I had to remind myself Friday and Saturday "DO NOT CALL HER!"

Well, it was even harder to go out and do shopping or just even drive on the road. I had no idea where she would be and because I couldn't call her; I couldn't even check where she was.

Any ways, the kids were invited to a Halloween party which was just a whole lot of fun. We had a blast, but boy was I exhausted. I felt so sad driving home from the party because the kids could not show grandma and grandpa their costumes. Every year we swing by their house and ring the doorbell like tricker-treaters and see if they recognize their grand kids.

No comments: