Monday, November 3, 2008

60th Surprise Party



Today is my mom's 60th birthday. Happy Birthday MOM!!! We celebrated this past Saturday with a big surprise party at my friend's,Julie, house. It was going to be tough to surprise her, but we did it. I pretended I was out of town on a camping trip with my family, so that would keep her from ever suspecting a party was being planned. Julie invited her and Jack over for dinner.

It was awesome. When we yelled surprise, I thought she was going to pass out. She actually started to back out of the door, like she was really going to get away. I appreciate so much all of our friends who came and celebrated this very special day with my mom. It was such a blessing for her. She is still on cloud nine. To cap off the evening, Jack, gave my mom the best present ever. He is going to take her to Israel in Feb. She balled.


My mom is opening the card that tells her that she gets to go to Israel in Feb.



Mom is crying and hugging Jack.



Mom is trying to read all of us what the card said. She reacted and half of us did not even know what was in the card.

No comments: