Monday, September 8, 2008

My Crops are up and running again!




It has been since April when our church home got flooded that I have been able to have a crop. I enjoyed having a break, but it was a very long one. I missed it, a lot. I was fearing that Hannah or Ike was going to ruin my first day back, but we were saved. The only scrapbooking I did over the summer was working on the home school yearbook with Ashley. I did not get to work on any of my personal pictures.

It is so much fun when you can gather with a bunch of ladies and scrapbook together. Here are some photos of Saturdays crop. There were 12 of us and we all had a great time. I can not wait for next month. Next month is our big all day crop for the special croptoberfest event. I will be able to get a lot done.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I tagged you on my blog (http://growingupgarcia.blogspot.com) – hope you will play 